This t-shirt portrays precisely why we eat a plant-based diet, buy cruelty-free, and are cutting down on our plastic waste. What sort of future will we have if our oceans are filled with more plastic than fish, if climate change worsens to the point of no return, and if our little bee friends die out due to dangerous pesticide use? Spark a conversation with our positive, clear messaged t-shirt.
Red classic fit unisex Earth Positive jersey t-shirt printed with water-based inks.
100% combed organic cotton.
- Certified by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Climate Neutral - made using renewable green energy
- Low water impact - organic cotton farm uses 95% water from monsoon rain
- Fair Trade Organic cotton grown on a mechanic-free farm
- Dyed using PETA-Certified organic dyes in a closed loop system where waste water is converted into clean water.
For The Animals Unisex Classic Fit T-shirt Red
Top line is underarm to underarm, bottom line is shoulder to hem.
If you are unhappy with your item, you can of course exchange or return it. Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, as we will be selling this on. Refunds and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase. If you are returning/exchanging an item you will be responsible for return p&p costs, but we will cover the cost of sending out the new item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning or exchanging items.