Extinction is Forever Unisex Long Sleeve
Did you know that 3 beautiful bird species went extinct for good in 2018? And that habitat loss and climate change could push several more species into extinction in 2019 alone? The Cente for Biological Diversity stated that the earth could lose as much as 30 to 50% of it's species by 2050.
Encourage people to think about their actions and start a conversation about the environment with our new 80's inspired 'Extinction is Forever' t-shirt.
Black classic men's Earth Positive long-sleeved shirt printed with water-based inks.
100% combed Fair Trade organic cotton.
- Certified by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Climate Neutral - made using renewable green energy
- Low water impact - organic cotton farm uses 95% water from monsoon rain
- Fair Trade Organic cotton grown on a mechanic-free farm
- GOTS Certified
- Dyed using PETA-Certified Organic dyes in a closed loop system where waste water is converted into clean water
Top line is underarm to underarm, bottom line is shoulder to hem.
Due to the screenprinting inks being water-based, wash at 30 degrees or less to prevent fading. This is also a more environmentally friendly option.